Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Robin has been admitted to the hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.


Once again, Mike Dulak has blessed me. I am kicking myself for waiting the month and a half to get in touch with him, but I figured I was doing the responsible thing, not indulging in the luxury of having her fixed while other expenditures should have priority. Whee, self-denial, and the more absence was making the heart ache, but I proud of myself for doing the right and responsible thing.

In retrospect, not at least asking Mike what it would cost, and just assuming it would cost $150+ was stupid.

I drove to Rocheport yesterday and he admitted Robin into the intensive care unit. He loaned me a lovely little mando to serve surrogate and ease the heart for the three weeks he'll be away on vacation.

Time to fix? 1 day.

Cost to fix? Oh... about $8.

I'll spend probably close to that in gas.

I'm kicking myself... stupid stupid stupid.

Thanks Mike. You're awesome.

No comments: